Ok, let's start this research. Anyone can just drop down his ideas on this page. We'll get this wiki started!! --Let's 16:24, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
Just some mindstorming Edit
Listing elements that could be important for the research on life quality.
- Stress and stress relief
- Alimentation (Healthy eating)
- Time management
- Body, Soul, Spirit
- Needs (primary needs and others)
- Self help book
- Getting Things Done
- Neue Lebensschule
- Finding Your Own North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live on the Literature Wikia
- Support systems -- the people mentioned above, organizations
- Complexity / Simplicity
Just questions Edit
- What is really important in life?
- What do I want from my life?
- What can one change and what not?
- What is true for me and what for everyone?
- What is the purpose of this wiki?
- Is happiness more important than freedom?
- How can we start this wikia?
- How can we organize it?
- What will be its structure (if structure is important)?
- Can a wikia like this be useful?
About self help books Edit
There could be a short (shorter than wikipedia) article on the self help book, and sections for describing the own experience with its method. --Let's 09:48, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
I don't think this wikia is for NPOV. Rather like on wikinews, where you have to show all opinions. Or something else. --Let's 16:28, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
What will be the difference between this and Howto? --Let's 10:25, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
Here we share hints and experiences.